What Is Wholesome Yum Keto Bread Mix?
Why get Wholesome Yum Keto Bread Mix if you’re just looking to buy keto bread? Because making this one will get you a soft, white, and chewy white bread, without processed, artificial ingredients. Not to mention minimal effort!
Our low carb bread mix has the taste and texture of regular white bread, but with much fewer carbs, no grains, and ingredients you can recognize. It has:
✅ 2 grams net carbs
✅ 7 grams (complete!) protein
✅ Low glycemic index
Wholesome Yum keto friendly bread mix with almond flour is the perfect natural low carb bread for sandwiches – and so much more!
Can You Eat Bread On Keto?
No, unfortunately most breads are off limits if you are low carb or keto. But the good news is, this easy low carb bread is keto! Which means you don’t have to give up bread or spend hours in the kitchen.
With Wholesome Yum’s low carb bread mix, you can enjoy bread on keto again, with minimal effort.
Where To Buy Keto Bread
Wondering where to find keto bread that tastes great? Get it right here at Wholesome Yum Foods! Add it to your cart above and see for yourself how much it tastes like white bread.
Wholesome Yum Keto Bread Ingredients
We’ve combined clean, premium ingredients, including our signature super fine blanched almond flour, to bring you delicious flavor and texture in a convenient mix:
- Blanched almond flour – The same almond flour you can get here!
- Whey protein isolate – 100% pure, the highest grade you can get.
- Psyllium husk powder – Adds a punch of fiber and helps with texture.
- Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – Our signature keto sugar replacement. Don’t worry, the bread isn’t sweet, this just balances things out to make it taste neutral.
- Baking powder – A blend of cream of tartar and baking soda. No starch!
- Sea Salt – To balance out the flavor.
- Xanthan gum – A tiny amount to improve texture.
To make the bread, you’ll also need 3 simple staples you probably already have:
- Milk of choice (almond, coconut, or cream)
Why Use This Low Carb Bread Mix?
So, what makes this the best keto bread? It has all the benefits of a white bread with wheat…
✅ Soft like white bread
✅ Chewy like white bread
✅ Air pockets like white bread
✅ Neutral taste like white bread
…But unlike wheat bread, there is no blood sugar spike and crash, fat storage, or other negative effects of wheat and grains.
If that doesn’t convince you there are more reasons to buy keto bread mix here. In addition to taste and texture, it ticks all the boxes for a healthier bread alternative:
✅ Keto friendly – Won’t kick you out of ketosis!
✅ Diabetic friendly – Won’t spike blood sugar!
✅ Clean ingredients – Unlike many so-called “keto friendly bread” options you may see at the store, which are often filled with grains and processed junk.
✅ Gluten free & grain free
✅ Kid & pet friendly
✅ Tooth friendly
What Does Keto Friendly Bread Taste Like?
Let’s face it – low carb breads vary widely in their taste, texture, and ingredient quality.
When you make keto friendly bread from our mix, it will taste like regular white bread! It has a soft texture, neutral flavor like white bread has, and even has air pockets.
Many other keto friendly breads on the market achieve this by using wheat, other grains, and processed ingredients (check the labels for yourself!). Some simply sacrifice taste, or turn out dense or crumbly.
Here at Wholesome Yum, Maya develops each product, and our standards for taste and texture are extremely high. Our low carb bread mix is completely natural, with real food ingredients you can recognize, without giving up the taste and texture you expect.
How To Make Keto Bread Using Our Mix
Wondering how to make low carb bread from our mix? It’s super easy and you’ll find these instructions on the back of the package:
- Prep. Preheat the oven and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter. Use a hand mixer to beat butter for about 5 minutes, until fluffy. This is what helps the almond flour bread have air pockets!
- Add eggs and milk. Make sure they are at room temp so that they don’t solidify the butter. We recommend unsweetened almond milk, but any kind of milk will work.
- Add low carb bread mix. Beat in our bread mix gradually.
- Bake. Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for up to an hour.
Once your baked keto almond bread is done, let it cool completely on a cooling rack, to help the texture set inside. Enjoy!
Ways To Use Low Carb Bread
With Wholesome Yum Keto Bread Mix, the possibilities are endless! The low carb bread you make with it will work for anything where you’d normally need bread.
Use it as a staple for your favorite sandwiches (try turkey or ham!), or even in recipes that call for bread, like French toast, bread pudding, grilled cheese, casseroles, and more. It’s even better toasted!
Wholesome Yum Keto Bread Mix